We develop, test and integrate software for controlling custom built hardware.
The devices above are used for presenting visual stimuli in discrimination studies. The LED’s can be individually controlled with 2 millisecond onset precision. An 8 speaker array can be mounted on top of an LED board in order to integrate auditory and visual stimulus into one visual space. Stimulus can be chosen by touch or eye movement.
Our software controls the onset of all stimulus using this hardware, and can also control many other custom built instruments by utilizing the 64 bits of programmable digital inputs and outputs.
- Data sampled uniformly upto a frequency of 500 Hz (2ms samples).
- 8 Analog Input channels, 12 bit resolution @500Hz. Suited for eye tracking and compatible with 4 models.
- 4 Analog Output channels, 12 bit resolution @50Khz-350KHz (1 MHz output rate and 1 Microvolt precision).
- 64 Digital I/O channels that can be programmed directly from your task’s state table.
- 2 High frequency Input channels, 32 bit resolution @100Khz (180 second buffer).
- 4 USB/PS2 channels for controlling XY signal.
- Real-time data analysis accessible via user programmable state-table.